Variations of Roulette Game
|Internet Casinos||1st deposit bonus||Visit|
| ||250% up to 2,500$||Play Now!|
| ||100% up to 259$||Play Now!|
If anyone decided to find out the names of three fascinating games that instantly occur to people when they start thinking about gambling, Roulette would definitely have been one of the first items to mention. This fact proves that Roulette is very popular all over the world. You might be thrilled to know that Roulette is one of the oldest gambling games in the world, nevertheless its attractiveness never declines in the course of centuries.
As Roulette traveled from country to country finding new ardent fans in every place, its essence and basic idea remained the same, but certain details and rules changed. Roulette enquired the most significant distinctive features when it finally landed on the new American continent. Since then we can speak of two major variations of Roulette game – American Roulette and European Roulette. Do not be shocked if you are accustomed to one type of this game but you are about to try betting overseas. Basic rules and bets are the same; only small details are different, so you will not be lost or uncomfortable! See for yourself – here is the list of common and different features.
- there are numbers from 1 to 36 on the wheel of Roulette;
- there is a single zero (0) pocket on the wheel of Roulette;
- all players can place bets on the numbers from 1 to 36 and 0;
- all outside bets pay out 2 to 1 and 1 to 1 (so-called even money);
- all inside bets pay out from 5 to 1 and up to 35 to 1;
- all Roulette bets but one (in American Roulette – see below) have identical payouts.
Distinctive features of American and European Roulette:
- in American-style roulette wheel there is an additional double-zero (00) pocket which influences the game rules;
- in American-style roulette the extra double-zero slot the casino has a higher advantage over the players;
- American Roulette has the house edge of 5.26% while European Roulette is blessed with the house edge of 2.7%.
- American-style roulette wheel allows another bet – unique five numbers bet covering 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 with traditional 6 to 1 payout;
- the numbers on the European Roulette wheel are placed randomly compared to an American Roulette wheel where the numbers are placed in pairs;
- random numbers do not mean that any European Roulette wheel has its own combination. In fact, the approved random sequence of the numbers on European roulette wheel is: 1-20-14-31-9-22-18-29-7-28-12-35-3-26-0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25-17-34-6-27-13-36-11-30-8-23-10-5-24-16-33 while the approved sequence of the numbers on American roulette wheel is: 1-00-27-10-25-29-12-8-19-31-18-6-21-33-16-4-23-35-14-2-0-28-9-26-30-11-7-20-32-17-5-22-34-15-3-24-36-13.
In fact, all you have to remember that playing European Roulette you have high chances to make more money by getting good winnings. If you play at American table you have an additional bet including double-zero. The rest of differences are not essential for average gamblers and you do not have to worry about them.