Roulette Rules: Learn How to Play Roulette
|Internet Casinos||1st deposit bonus||Visit|
| ||250% up to 2,500$||Play Now!|
| ||100% up to 259$||Play Now!|
Roulette is the Queen of gambling. You will never feel the thrill of real game until you make your bet and watch the tiny ball rolling from number to number in the rhythm of your heartbeat! Many people dream of playing Roulette but do not know how to start. The following roulette rules guide “how to play” will be very helpful if you a Roulette first-timer.
The game basics are the same for traditional casinos and Internet gambling resources. Roulette is a game of sheer luck unlike Poker where you have to apply a certain strategy to win; that is why rules of Roulette are very easy. The aim of the game is simple – you should try to guess into which slot with numbers the ball would finally land. Players never gamble against each other – they bet against a dealer. Dealer’s task is spinning the wheel and the ball, following the ball and paying out players’ winnings.
Connoisseurs are ready to speak about Roulette for hours, but we are aimed at giving you the most important facts to start with. There are two types of Roulette games, they differ in the number of slots that you can make bets on; casino Roulette rules of betting and the payout systems differ as well. Basically we can speak of games with American and European Roulette wheels. They are very much alike at first sight, but a closer look will show you that the number of zero pockets is different. As a result the house advantage is influenced and Roulette odds change a lot. Do not risk playing this fascinating game before you learn rules of roulette, detailed instructions and tips to the gameplay – you should not miss the fun of it!
Vital Roulette instructions for beginners
The game of Roulette can be played by up to 8 gamblers at one table. The game usually starts with exchanging money for special roulette chips – different color of chips for each player. Attention! If you play Roulette online, you have only one color of the chips because you are always the only player at the table. Remember that Roulette chips differ from regular casino chips to make dealer’s work easier. If you want to play Roulette in a regular casino, be prepared to exchange regular chips for Roulette chips and vice versa to be easily cashed out by a casino banker.
Now that you have your chips the game starts. The time of making bets comes! It is up to you to bet on one number, two numbers, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 12 numbers. What is more, you can bet on the color of the numbers (in this case you bet on red or black). It is equally possible to bet on odd or even number and even bet on the fact whether the number is small (from 1 to 18) or big (from 19 to 36). The majority of bets are made before any Roulette action is taken by the dealer. Nevertheless, it is still possible to bet when the dealer spins the wheel and launches the ball. Make sure you make your bet before the dealer announces NO MORE BETS. After this phrase you are not allowed to place bets anymore. After a short while the ball lands and the dealer announces the winning number. Then he/she pays out all the winning bets if there are any. All the bets that did not win are considered to be lost to the casino. Well, losing is a thrilling part of gambling that is why you should be prepared to lose.
Important Roulette Steps for beginners
When you play Roulette you have to predict or guess where the ball will land this time. Some people have their favorite number and keep betting on it. Others make smaller bets on different numbers. There are individuals who use Probability Theory to find out where the ball is bound to land. This way or another, the ball lands randomly and the next spin does not depend on the previous one because there are too many variables in every single game of Roulette. Before starting your Roulette game make sure you remember eight basic steps of casino roulette rules:
- Buying special colored roulette chips
- Placing your bets (as many as you wish)
- The dealer spins the Roulette wheel and launches the ball
- The dealer announces NO MORE BETS can be accepted
- The ball lands in a certain slot with a number determining the winner of current game
- The dealer makes payouts to winners
- The rest of bets are swept away by the casino
- If you want to leave the Roulette table you exchange your roulette chips (either the rest of them or your winnings) for solid cash
As long as you wish to play Roulette you keep repeating steps 1-7.
Roulette Betting for beginners
Roulette betting is just as understandable as casino Roulette rules. Find out what kinds of bets you can place at the table layout, bear in mind what the odds are and make up your mind how much you are ready to wager. Take your time to differentiate between inside bets and outside bets. Mind French terms traditionally used in Roulette game alongside with English terms.
Inside bets include:
- Any one number bet also called Straight up or En plein
- Any two numbers bet also called Split Bet, or Cheval
- Any three numbers bet also called Street Bet, or Transversale
- Any four numbers bet also called Corner, or Carre
- Any five numbers bet having no special name
- Any six numbers bet also called Line Bet, or Sixainne
Outside bets include:
- Any twelve numbers Column bet also called Colonne
- Any twelve numbers Dozen bet also called Douzaine
- Any Red/Black bet also called Rouge/Noir
- Any Even/Odd bet also called or Pair/Impair
- Any Low/High numbers bet also called or Manque/Passe
In fact, you are not expected to learn all the bets by heart in a wink, but you will feel more comfortable when you understand what people around you are talking about and what bets they make.
How to Play Online Roulette
Playing Roulette online is even easier that betting in a traditional casino. You can choose your options in a couple of minutes, make you bet and get instant result within several clicks. Be careful while choosing the denomination of the chips you wish to play with and when you make a careful choice, point at the betting area on the roulette table layout on your screen. Pay attention to a special marker showing the betting limits of the current game (the amounts of maximum and minimum bets you can make). After your bets are made, the game starts automatically. As a rule, standard options offered in all online roulette games in the USA and Europe are as follows:
- Spin – the option to start your game.
- Clear – the option to cancel the bet you’ve made by removing the chips from the table.
- Repeat (Rebet) – the option to repeat the previous bet.
- Special Bets – the option to make additional call bets.
- Help – the option to open a new window and explain the basic rules of the game.
- Cashier – the option to adjust your personal account balance (fun or real money balance).
- Balance – the window to show your current money balance.
Bear in mind that option names used in the online roulette game can be different in various gambling resources. Nevertheless, knowledge of the basic roulette rules will help you understand how any roulette game you see works.